Take a look at our Recent Job Vacancies and Apply now!
JOB OF THE WEEK:
Our client is seeking candidates with mechanical skills for plant & diesel mechanic roles
- Full time PERMANENT roles
- Site and workshop based roles
- Plant & Highway truck roles available
This position is based in the Upper Hunter and will see the successful candidate offering a solid mechanical skills set on heavy vehicles or plant. Mining equipment experience is not essential.
Our Client is seeking an enthusiastic, customer serviced focused candidate to join the Property Management team in a prominent Real Estate Business. This role will see you assisting the with the management and maintenance of residential/ industrial/ commercial properties to the satisfaction of the owner and the tenant.
- A current driver’s licence
- Have own car
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer/administrative skills
- Demonstrated customer service experience
Electrician – Mine Site Maintenance
Recruit Personnel are currently recruiting for Qualified Electricians with Mining or Industrial experience available to work in the NSW Upper Hunter.
- 5+ years experience post-apprenticeship
- Trade Certificate
- Contractors / Supervisors Licence
- Current valid White Card
- Current driver’s License and transportation
- Current First Aid Certificate
Not one day of work or location will be the same so why not become a part of a well established and growing business in the Upper and Lower Hunter region working full time hours across Commercial, Residential and Domestic areas in the position of an Air – Conditioning Technician.
Immediate starts for experienced Air-Conditioning Technicians to carry out various tasks ranging from:
– Isolate, diagnose and repairing of units
– Quality installations of new air conditioning systems
– Meeting deadlines
– Highest level of Customer Service with a positive attitude
– Be self motivated to get the job done