OPERATIONS MANAGER | AGED CARE SECTOR
Our client plays a vital part in the Aged Care & Disability Support space and works to enable a healthy and independent life for their Clients. They are looking to engage an Operations Manager with a confident leadership skillset who has had previous experience within the Aged Care Sector.
This role will see the successful applicant managing all aspects of operations, service management and clinical governance. People Management plays a key part of responsibilities being the ‘go to’ for Field Staff which is inclusive of authorising pays, trouble shooting issues and associated functions.
In this role you can expect to work across:
- Ensuring compliance with relevant professional standards, industry standards, and legislative requirements
- Offering effective leadership skills
- Managing internal and external customer/client requirements and relationships
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of customer service and implement continuous improvement
- Ensure the smooth running of the business and support business growth
Your background will offer the following essential points as a minimum:
- Previous experience within the Aged Care Sector
- Experience across Home Care Packaging
- Confident skillset across Assessments and an understanding of the Client’s needs
- Relevant industry Qualifications
- Confident computer skills
- A current drivers licence
- National Police Check & Working With Children Check
Apply now by sending your RESUME for consideration and help your application standout by including a Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria.
Applications will be reviewed immediately so don’t miss out – APPLY NOW.
Notice periods are acknowledged and respected.