Fabrication Traineeship Program
Recruit Personnel are pleased to announce they have partnered with Hunter Valley Training Company to provide a quality Fabrication traineeship program within the fabrication/engineering trade.
This program will provide the students with the opportunity to complete pre-traineeship training, followed by work experience and a supported pathway into a traineeship.
Participants will undertake units of competency to familiarise themselves with the requirements of the workplace in the Fabrication sector before making a full commitment to employment under a traineeship model.
This program will commence on Thursday 26th October 2017 in Rutherford and outlined as follows:
- The program will deliver 4 units of competency plus one week of work experience within the industry.
- Participants will have the opportunity to be selected for traineeships following completion of the program.
- Program will be delivered by HVTS’s Skill Centre in Rutherford
- Program will run 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday over 3 weeks.
- Cost: There is no cost to participate in the program for eligible candidates.
Participants will be required to wear the full PPE for the program:
- Long Pants
- Long Shirts
- Steel Capped Boots
The ideal candidates will be as follows:
Recruit Personnel are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and hard-working candidates who are keen to enter a trade career and participate in both the practical and theory-based training.
- Be able to commit to attending the entire duration of the program as well as the work experience component
- Have reliable transport to and from both training and work experience.
- Have a genuine interest in pursuing a Fabrication Traineeship pathway.
Apply Now online and attach a copy of your current resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for a traineeship in this field.
or call Recruit Personnel to book into the Information Session.
02 4934 9900 – Camilla or Jane.
Information Session will be held on Tuesday 24th October 2017 at 2pm at:
3/12 Ken Tubman Drive, Maitland.
APPLY NOW – LIMITED OPPORTUNITIES
Like us on Facebook to keep up to date with our latest news.