Experience as a Property Manager- not essential. Experience in Real Estate – is!
Ideally your background will be Property Management or Property Officer, however the position will also suit an individual who is seeking a career pathway. If you have a background within the Real Estate industry and the desire to achieve, your application will be considered, however we ask that you take the time to let us know in a cover letter!
This role will see you working within the Commercial Property Team with a view to taking on (or learning) the responsibilities of a Property Manager within a supportive environment which would include duties such as inspections, reporting, attending to tenant requests, implementing lease renewals & reviews etc. across a mix of office, retail and industrial spaces.
- Previous experience working within the Real Estate industry at any level
- A desire to succeed as a Property Manager
- Qualifications in Real Estate – License or Certificate of Registration
- Current Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Confident computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary for this position will be dependent upon experience and will be discussed at interview stage. Apply now for immediate consideration.