Are you a trade qualified Plumber looking for steady income, working with great people?
Are you tired of the rush and grind of running your own business?
Looking for a change that brings stable hours and stable pay?
Recruit Personnel are a Hunter Valley based Recruitment firm working closely with our clients to identify the ideal employee for their business. We work in partnership with local companies and take the time to understand their needs.
Our client based in the Cardiff area, and is looking to employ a plumber to join their small, friendly and professional team.
This role will include residential and strata maintenance plumbing, including repairing pipes, drains, and guttering, as well as the repairs and services to related equipment such as water and gas supply, heating, cooling, and ventilation systems.
- permanent full-time opportunity.
- carry out the duties and tasks required involving mainly strata and residential plumbing.
- maintenance and repairs to roof leaks, backflows, hot water systems, gas supplies, blocked drains (including CCTV, Jetter, Electric Eel), and UV Filters is desired.
Requirements of the role:
- qualified licensed plumber, who can carry out the duties and tasks required – experience in maintenance of starts and residential plumbing preferred
- experienced in the maintenance of and repairing pumps and rainwater systems; as well as having an understanding of the current regulations within the Plumbing field.
- be able to work within ‘tight spaces’ such as roof spaces, under homes not less than 400mm.
- be able to work both independently and as a part of a team and have excellent interpersonal communication skills both on a technical and customer level, and basic computer skills.
- be organised, tidy and professional.
- hold a current White Card
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now with your current resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.