- Work in the fast paced recruitment industry
- Build your career
- Get payed to train
Are you ready for a career change and aspire to work in Recruitment?
Recruit Personnel are a family owned Maitland Recruitment Organisation working across all industry sectors. We are looking for a dynamic person to join our team who has a passion for people a confident personality and is able to hold a conversation and transcribe the call into a meaningful document.
- Great opportunity to grow into a career in Recruitment
- Learn on the job while undertaking a Qualification
- Work closely with our Consultants to find candidates and fill job positions.
- Full time hours: Mon-Fri – Work until 6pm 3 days per week and finish early on Friday’s.
We are open to the experience you bring to this role. You could have a strong administrative background or worked in a call centre, hospitality or retail, whatever your experience you must be looking to start a new career in Recruitment.
This exciting new opportunity will see you employed as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, where you can learn skills on the job, while undertaking a Qualification in Business (either Certificate III or Certificate IV).
This role will see you supporting our Consultants to source, screen and shortlist the best available candidates across a variety of roles from admin, trades, labourers & operators & trainees.
You will need to be confident to pick up the phone and converse with candidates, following our systems and procedures to extract the right information to give the candidate every chance of success. This role will teach you to have confidence in reviewing applications, rating candidates, setting appointments, conducting reference checks, preparing candidate summaries, and presenting this information to clients.
Essential to the Role:
- Computer skills – tech savvy with the capacity to learn and adapt
- Capacity to multi-task and prioritise
- Confident in working in an office environment
- Excellent phone skills.
- Interviewing experience would be an advantage but not essential
Please submit a written Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria and a resume outlining your skills and experience. We would prefer that you also submit a short video introducing yourself and why you are a great candidate for this role.
This role will be offered at award level wages.