Our Client works across repairs, maintenance and refurbishment works within the heavy vehicle industry. They are looking to engage an experienced Accountant to join their team on a fulltime, permanent basis.
Reporting to the CEO, this position is responsible for the reporting, maintenance and integrity of all accounting functions as well as the supervision of the administration team.
You will have strong communication skills, high attention to detail and a sound knowledge of accounting procedures. In addition, you will have the ability to work across transactions, reporting and compliance and be happy to tackle the day to day functions that a business is reliant upon including associated administrative functions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of AP, AR, General Ledger, Reconciliations including some processing functions
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS and TAX obligations
- EOM Reporting
- Budgeting & Forecasts
- Management of Administration team
- Previous experience in a similar position, acting as Accountant
- Demonstrated experience with financial reporting, cashflow, forecast and budgeting
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications being a Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Confident computer skills with the capacity to learn new systems – Access based
- Professional presentation and communication skills
Send forward a letter of application along with a current resume for immediate consideration