Recruit Personnel are a family owned business who works closely with Clients and Candidates alike by offering a professional recruitment service across various industries and opportunities.
In this instance, we are recruiting for our Maitland based client who offers accounting and business services throughout the Hunter. They are seeking to engage an experienced Accountant who will join their team on a Full Time basis.
The role will require an individual who can provide exceptional client service and provide a good understanding of accounting, tax systems, and general legislative and regulatory requirements and compliance. You will have strong communication and motivation skills, and adequate keyboard skills to provide efficient data entry.
- Prepare of various financial statements, tax returns, BAS/IAS, FBT, PAYG withholding as required
- Responsible for electronic filing of clients records, preparation of statutory documents for companies and trusts, maintenance of minute books, share registers and other statutory records for clients
- Complete client data input as required, generate necessary journal entries and review trial balance
- Provide client assistance with compliance matters
- Provide support to less experienced team members
The essential criteria required for this opportunity includes:
- Previous experience within an Accountancy Firm in a similar position
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications being a Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Experience across accounting, tax and GST regulations and compliance regulations
- Confident computer skills across MS Office & XERO
- Professional presentation and communication skills
To apply, a letter of application outlining your suitability and a current Resume is required in the first instance