- Fulltime role
- Works based in Wollongong area & South West Sydney locations
- Grow your career with a growing company
Recruit Personnel are a family owned business who works with both Clients and Candidates alike in providing a quality Recruitment Service.
In this instance we are supporting our Client based on the NSW South Coast. They provide high quality building services to their customers and requires an experienced trades qualified Carpenter to work in a permanent, full-time role for works within the Wollongong, surrounding areas and extending to South West Sydney.
The work includes a mix of architect designed, custom built new homes, heritage and general renovations, decks and awnings, commercial works such as Education and Aged Care facilities along with general maintenance and repair works. The work is delivered to a high standard and the expectations are that you will also believe in a high standard of work.
The ideal candidate will hold a Certificate III in Carpentry and be looking for a varied role in a team that is committed to quality craftmanship.
- Trades qualified – Certificate III in Carpentry
- At least 12 months experience post apprenticeship
- Current drivers license and transport
- NSW Whitecard
- Previous experience in mentoring & supervising apprentices
- Current NSW Police Check or willingness to obtain
- Current Flu Vaccination or willingness to obtain
If you are looking to join a growing business in a role where you can apply all of your trade skills, then please submit your resume with a few comments on how this role is a fit for you.