Great Opportunity for a Permanent Full Time role in Admin & Accounts
- Permanent Position
- Admin & Accounts
- An interest in Telecommunications & IT is ideal
Recruit Personnel are a Maitland based business who work closely with Clients and Candidates across employment opportunities in Blue Collar and White Collar industries including skilled & non-skilled positions.
In this instance we are supporting our client who is based on the outskirts of Newcastle, with a plan to move closer to the Maitland area in the near future. This family owned and operated business specialises in Telecommunication & IT services offering everything from business or home NBN and internet services, to data and cabling solutions, line repairs and the installation of phone systems.
They are looking to expand through engaging an Office All-rounder who can support their growing team across Administration & Accounts. They are ideally seeking an individual who has a genuine interest across their industry who can tackle adhoc tasks and have a ‘can do’ positive attitude towards daily challenges.
Your day to day activities will vary and include:
- Administration tasks including phone answering, appointment making, ordering of supplies, updating systems and general responsibilities.
- General Bookkeeping including AP, AR, Invoicing, Purchasing, EOM Reconciliations, Payroll and an understanding of XERO
- Troubleshooting – your willingness to learn and a genuine interest in IT & Telecommunications will see you succeed
- A minimum of 2 years within an Administration / Accounts role
- Advanced computer skills including an understanding of MS Office & Xero
- Current Drivers license and reliable transport
- Professional communication skills
A relevant qualification in Business and an interest in Information Technology or Telecommunications
To apply for this opportunity please provide a Cover Letter outlining your suitability for the position and a current Resume