Are you looking for your next great job opportunity?
- Fulltime position
- Beresfield area
- Corporate environment
Recruit Personnel are a Maitland based, Recruitment Agency who works closely with their Clients in sourcing employees across a variety of positions and industries. In this instance, our Client is seeking to engage a Senior Payroll Officer to join their established team on a permanent fulltime basis.
As a Senior Payroll Officer you will be accountable for the delivery of timely, professional and accurate payroll services that meet legislative, best practice and organisational requirements.
Within this role you will be responsible for the end-to-end processing of four weekly payrolls in SAP for approximately 250 employees. Your overall responsibilities will see you managing the on-going maintenance of payroll systems, updating and maintaining payroll records, interpreting relevant awards, agreements and legislation, and other ad-hoc payroll requests as required. You will also be responsible for proactively liaising with key stakeholders on payroll enquiries and raising the overall payroll knowledge base for supervisors and employees.
With such a high volume of pays and strict deadlines, your attention to detail and ability to work efficiently and efficiently within a fast paced environment will see you succeed as will your ability to navigate issues before escalating further.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous payroll processing experience within a medium to large scale organisation, preferably within Mining/and or Manufacturing industries
- Ability to interpret awards and Enterprise Agreements
- Experience with time and attendance systems
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with confidential information
- Administration experience – desirable
- SAP payroll experience – desirable
Our client is seeking applications from candidates who are seeking a rewarding opportunity in Payroll and can offer an attractive remuneration based on level of experience. They are an equal opportunity employer who has a strong focus on work / life balance.
A Letter of Application addressing the Essential Criteria with experience and Resume is required in the first instance.