At Recruit Personnel, our Purpose is to Change Peoples Lives and help Local Businesses thrive by providing the best talent solutions.
We are currently working with our client to find their new Sales Representative, closing sales and building a plan to help them become the go-to communications provider in the region.
The Sales Representative will OWN driving the adoption of our client’s communications technology into local and wider area Hunter Valley clients while further expanding adoption across existing clients and leveraging their knowledge and relationships for success.
- Sales Representative in the Communications and NBN space
- Great remuneration and OTE on offer for the right candidate
- Proven seller who can build relationships and close sales
You are someone who cares and has a people-based approach to Sales. You love building relationships with your clients and know how to plan and knock on doors, asking for the sale.
What we are looking for:
- Sales background – someone who is familiar with building pipelines and converting leads
- The ability to sell the NEED behind a product
- Understanding of the technical side of communications and VoIP systems can be provided by training in the role, familiarity with NBN, communications and technology would be preferred
- A “Hunter” – someone who understands the need to get out and knock on doors and chase sales
- Familiar with reporting, creating business plans, and conveying targets for their own business
- Good presentation, and able to represent the business at local networking functions as a Brand Ambassador
- Hold a current WWCC and NPC or ability to get these
You’ll need to have:
- Experience in a Sales or Business Development Manager role
- Proven record of exceeding your quota selling business solutions
- The ability to implement sales methodologies
- Able to plan, and execute a Business Plan
- Familiar with reporting and using CRM software to log calls and activities
- Sales experience selling into large enterprise accounts
If this sounds like you, please follow these 2 steps
1. Write a cover letter addressing the key points above, focussing on your sales experience. This doesn’t have to be an essay – we want to know how you have worked to these requirements in your career!
2. Apply with an up-to-date resume, in .doc Word format
We are only Human, so due to the anticipated volume of applications for this exciting role, we will only be contacting candidates with suitable applications.