Recruit Personnel has a full-time position for a Roster Clerk in Maitland.
- Roster Clerk
- Maitland Area
- Aged Care Sector
Recruit Personnel are a family owned Recruitment Agency based in the heart of Maitland NSW. We work closely with our Client in ensuring their expectations are met through the provision of professional personnel for both Temporary and Permanent positions across various sectors and industries.
In this instance, we are seeking an experienced Roster Clerk who has confident administration skills to work fulltime hours within the Aged Care sector.
This role will require you to have efficiencies in the rostering of staff including backfilling shifts and obligating employee’s contracted hours. Additionally your confident administration skills will enable you to assist Management in updating systems, typing of correspondence and minutes of meeting etc. as required. This role will commence immediately for the right employee.
This role will work closely with the HR department and include:
- Creation of Rosters on a weekly basis (manual system)
- Ensure allocated contracted hours are met
- Backfill shifts in an effective and efficient manner
- Background checks including Criminal History Checks
- Drawing up of contracts
- Accurate record keeping and data entry to ensure systems are accurate
- Adhoc administrative tasks as required
- Previous experience in Rostering of staff
- Confidence in backfilling shifts and obligating employees contracted hours
- Efficient and professional communication skills
- Advanced administration skills
Commencing immediately, applicants interested in this role are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration.
System used: Payglobal – not essential