Take a look at our Latest Roles in the Hunter.
Our Client based at Beresfield has a permanent position vacant within their Diesel Sector. This role will involve managing the Beresfield Workshop, to efficiently manage the assembly of new diesel vehicles and the timely and cost effective service and overhaul of specialised mining vehicles (Drift runners, JUG-A-O and Brumby’s).
If you are looking for a permanent position with a market leader, and be based right at home in the Hunter, then this opportunity is too good not to explore further.
To be considered for this role you will have:
* Have Mechanical trade qualification
* Demonstrated experience working in a similar role
* Possess a proactive commitment to their own, and their colleagues, Health and Safety in
* Previous experience with diesel mining equipment and heavy underground equipment
* Strong attention to detail
* Demonstrated experience with Code D repairs RII09 accredited
* Ability to provide leadership and direction
* Strong communication skills
Must be able to pass a medical
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Temporary Ongoing Position:
Our client is in need of a skilled labourer to assist them on a project based at the Williamtown RAAF base.
- Confined Space
This role is for an immediate start and expected to run for the duration of the project for the right person, potentially until October 2018.
Apply now with your current resume and a cover letter outlining your ability to meet the above mentioned criteria.