Trainee Sales & Administration Officer
Our Client offers key solutions in customising products to suit the needs of their customers within the construction, mining and civil sectors through the manufacturing and supply of goods.
Having recently streamlined their services through the merging of businesses they are looking to expand their Sales Team through offering a ‘earn and learn’ platform for a junior employee to complete a Certificate III Business Traineeship.
This role is a gateway to both Sales and Administration where you will learn:
- Confident telemarketing skills
- Providing administrative support within an estblished Sales Team
- Develop confident communication skills
- Attend to incoming customer phone enquiries
Our ideal candidate will have a strong desire to develop a career within Sales as well as the commitment to complete a 12 month Traineeship. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Confident communication skills
- A passion for talking to people
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment and autonomously
- Professional presentation
- Driver’s license and transportation or near completion of L’s
- Recent completion of HSC or equivalent
- Previous work experience within a customer service environment
Your hourly rate is reflective to your level of education reached and year of graduation. As this is an entry level position, 2016 & 2017 school leavers are encouraged to apply.
Apply now for this exciting position.