Start a Career in Real Estate!
Our Client is seeking an enthusiastic, customer serviced focused candidate to join the Property Management team in a prominent Real Estate Business. This role will see you as a Property Officer, assisting the property team in the management and maintenance of residential/ industrial/ commercial properties to the satisfaction of the owners and tenants.
Working within a team environment, the successful candidate will demonstrate commitment, loyalty and an ability to work enthusiastically within a team, adhering to policies and procedures, whilst upholding business objectives. You will be willing to learn all aspects of the real estate industry and have passion for the industry.
- A current driver’s licence
- Have own car
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer/administrative skills
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Real Estate industry experience an advantage
- Relevant formal training or a willingness to complete
Candidates interested in this opportunity should forward a cover letter outlining their interest in real estate and why, as well as an up to date resume reflecting the essential criteria for immediate consideration.