Electricians Wanted for Hunter Valley Mine Role
Our Client has recently expanded their existing contract at a Upper Hunter based Mine and have engaged Recruit Personnel to seek out a qualified Industrial Electricians available for an immediate start. Your core responsibility will include fault finding, repairs & maintenance within a mine setting for the washery, switch rooms and conveyors and also extend to electrical works on heavy equipment.
Candidates with experience across High Voltage or Instrumentation are encouraged to apply, as are those with a desire to learn new aspects of your trade in such areas.
- Trade Certificate or Certificate of Proficiency
- 5+ years post apprenticeship experience
- Mine or Industrial Experience
- Contractors or Supervisors License
- Capacity to pass Order 41 Medical
- Current NSW White Card
- Current driver’s License and transportation
Preferred but not Essential:
- EWP Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- High Voltage experience
- Prep Plant experience
- Current Glencore Induction
- Instrumentation experience
- CPR, Low Voltage Rescue & Resuscitation
- EMDEE Orange Card
- Current Medical Order 41
Candidates who fit the above brief are encouraged to apply immediately.
Please note, interview/ medical and Induction Process is essential prior to commencement and will be scheduled to suit your availability best as possible should your application progress further.
Submit your resume for immediate consideration or contact Trish Petersen 02 49349900 with further enquiries.