Long Term Role with a Potentional for Ongoing Work
Our Client is a national company, specialising in the protection and remediation of steel and concrete structures and is one of Australia’s fastest growing privately owned companies.
On behalf of our client, we are currently seeking an experienced Supervisor for a team of Blast and Painters for upcoming project work for RAAF Base, Williamtown over a 5 month period working 10 hour days over a 5-6 day period. This role has the potential to be an ongoing role for the right candidate.
- Abrasive blasting operations
- Industrial spray painting
- Protective coating application
- Spray application of Poly-urea / Polyurethane coating
- Work to a high standard to maintain productivity
- Ability to work within a cohesive team
- A willing and pro-active attitude towards safety
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
Ideally you will live local to the area (FIFO/DIDO unavailable) and be able to obtain a clear police clearance. The ability to work for the duration of the project is a key requirement for this position.
- Minimum 2 Years experience in a similar role
- Ability to pass all pre-employment medicals and D&A requirements
- Current Construction White Card
- Current Working at Heights – highly advantageous
- Current Confined Spaces Ticket – highly advantageous
- Strong team player with sound verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and reliable
Attractive rates are on offer, negotiable with skills and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you!!