Our client is a local repair, maintenance and engineering service provider for local mines in the Hunter Region. With an ongoing contract onsite just North of Singleton, they are in need of an additional team member to assist with mobile water pressure cleaning of large mobile plant.
This role will see the right candidate transition into a permanent role after a probationary period. The role:
- Operate mobile pressure cleaning equipment
- Operate Medium Rigid truck
- Work weekend day shift and the occasional night shift
- Be willing to learn on the job
- Current Order 43 medical
- MR truck licence at a minimum
- White card
- Reliable transport
- Good attitude
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are interested in this role, please Apply Now. If you have any questions about the role, please reach out to Jess for a confidential conversation on 4934 9900.