- Cameron Park, NSW
- 3 month contract with possibility of extending
- Growing and dynamic company
As the successful candidate you will be relied upon to have previous experience as a Document Controller within mining projects. You will have excellent communication skills, advanced computer skills across MS Office applications including a high level of accuracy in data entry and the ability to learn new systems efficiently.
This role is critical to the smooth flow of work through the business and will involve:
- Receipting, sending, registering and filing of drawings and documents
- Distribution of documentation and corrections as required
- Auditing documentation in line with the register
- Having clear and professional communication skills
To be considered for this role, your resume must demonstrate the following essential criteria:
- A minimum of two years experience as a Document Controller
- Previous exposure to working across mining projects
- Proficient skills across MS office including accurate typing / data entry skills
This role will commence immediately and may extend beyond 3-months based on future projects. Only suitable candidates will be contacted in this instance.