Are you an Energetic & Enthusiastic Person wanting to create a fresh approach to Disability Employment?
Recruit Personnel is based in Maitland and have been recruiting across the Hunter Valley and NSW for many years.
On our clients’ behalf, we are currently recruiting for a Disability Employment Consultant, based in Maitland.
Our client is a high performing Employment Service established in Canberra, delivering the Disability Employment Services (DES) program for over 25 years.
Known for their progressive and innovative approach, they have a strong presence in this industry supporting people with a disability, allowing them to;
- Live the life they choose.
- Experience success and be allowed to fail.
- Access all that our community has to offer.
- Develop to become the greatest possible version of themselves.
We are currently seeking applications to work within their DES team. This permanent role will give you the opportunity to work across a variety of functions with both job seekers and employers.
You will join a small but vibrant team, newly established in the Region with the support of head office, bringing a fresh approach to the Disability Service Provider sector in the Hunter Valley.
In this role you will have a range of responsibilities with a key focus on managing and supporting jobseekers to achieve their goals. You will have the opportunity to work with clients providing them with the support, skills, and knowledge to be able to pursue and maintain long term employment.
Within the role you may also be required to undertake a variety of functions that may include;
- Assisting clients across all aspects of job search and employment preparation.
- Advocating for job seekers.
- Providing on the job mentoring and support.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- willing to engage with both job seekers and clients.
- willing to undertake on-the-job training as required
Experience in the Disability Service Provider sector will be advantageous but it is not a requirement.
To apply for this role please forward a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and a copy of your current CV.
For further information, contact Camilla on 02 4934 9900