Fitter / Welder
Our client is currently seeking a Mechanical Fitter
that has the experience and knowledge to undertake welding components as part of their role. Based in Singleton, this ongoing opportunity will commence as Labour Hire with a view to permanent employment after a 3 month qualifying period.
Duties will be performed to a high safety standard and your experience to date will be across heavy equipment and ideally include experience in mechanical repairs. You will have the capability to undertake the following:
- Installation, modification, and repair of hydraulic equipment
- All areas of workshop work including cleaning and dispatch
- Welding knowledge and experience within MIG, TIG, and Flux Core
- Trade Qualification - Mechanical Fitter
- Forklift Ticket and advantage
- Previous experience with hydraulics
- Current Drivers Licence and Transportation
On offer are Day Shift hours that will be Monday to Friday Full Time with overtime available. The role offers and attractive hourly rate with an availability to commence Immediately.
For consideration, please Apply Now