Simply follow our Recruitment strategies and you avoid loosing your key staff.
Achieving the right workforce can be much easier than you think.
Many businesses dont know the ins and outs of recruitment & human resources which makes it hard when it comes to hiring & retaining staff.
We do the hard work for you. All you need to do is to have the conversation with us about what you need now and your future plans and we will help you achieve the right staffing solutions in no time.
What is the real cost of losing an employee?
The key factors that contribute to the costs of losing an employee.
These factors include:
- The cost of hiring a new employee including the advertising, interviewing, screening, and hiring.
- The cost of onboarding a new person, including training and management time.
- Lost productivity—it may take a new employee one to two years to reach the productivity of an existing person.
- Lost engagement—other employees who see high turnover tend to disengage and lose productivity.
- Customer service and errors—for example, new employees take longer and are often less adept at solving problems.
- Training cost—for example, over two to three years, a business likely invests 10 to 20 percent of an employee’s salary or more in training.
Learn how to retain your key staff with our Recruitment Solutions
When you hire a trainee, you are investing in your current and future workforce.
You are also providing a promotion and job progression to your existing staff.
Offering career pathways and job satisfaction is an important strategy to retain your staff.