Are you an experienced electrician with Commercial experience and wanting to break into the mining industry? This role may be of interest to you.
Our Client has engaged Recruit Personnel to seek out qualified Commercial/Industrial Electricians for works in the NSW Upper Hunter. This role will enable you to experience the mining sector, with a particular focus in Washery and Open Cut.
Your core responsibility will include fault finding, washery repairs & maintenance, switch rooms, conveyors and heavy equipment.
Candidates with experience across High Voltage or Instrumentation are encouraged to apply plus individuals with a desire to learn new aspects of your trade in such areas.
- Trade Certificate or Certificate of Proficiency
- 2+ years post apprenticeship experience
- Commercial or Industrial Experience
- Contractors or Supervisors License
- Capacity to pass Order 43 Medical
- Current NSW White Card
- Current driver’s License and transportation
Preferred but not Essential:
- EWP Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- High Voltage experience
- Prep Plant experience
- Current Glencore Induction
- Instrumentation experience
- CPR, Low Voltage Rescue & Resuscitation
- EMDEE Orange Card
- Current Medical Order 43
Candidates who fit the above brief are encouraged to apply immediately.
Please note, interview/ medical and Induction Process is essential prior to commencement and will be scheduled to suit your availability best as possible should your application progress further.
Submit your resume for immediate consideration or contact Trish Petersen on 02 49349900 with further enquiries.